Friday, April 24, 2009

Another nice Email from a CEEPO athlete!

We have received another very nice email from Johnathan Hotchkiss on April 23, 2009:


"Just wanted to drop you a quick email about the Ceepo. I’ve been here in Boulder for just over a week now, having picked up the bike just before I left. I’ve had 5 rides on it now so plenty of time to get a feel for it and I’ve got to say that I’m REALLY impressed.

Its an awesome bike when the wind picks up. I can’t believe how good it feels when riding into the wind, you can really feel like its cutting through the air as you push it. I love the stiffness too and dropping down onto the aero-bars I can just cruise so easily pushing a nice big gear and bike just keeps rolling at a good speed.

Thanks again for all you support with the bike."


We were so happy when we hear how satisfied the new CEEPO owners are after they receive their new bikes. If you are one of them, please drop us a line on how you are liking your own CEEPO:)

No comments: