Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank you Alex for the nice letter to Ceepo!



Alex sent a nice emial to Ceepo head office.
He purchased a Viper in the UK

Dear Mr Tanaka,

I met you briefly in England at the Triathlon show in February, and ordered one of your Ceepo Viper bikes. It arrived last week, and I am writing to you to tell you how pleased I am with it.........

I tried it out on my local sprint triathlon course, and was very happy indeed. I was 3:20 faster than a ride two weeks ago on my old race bike. This is not all though - it was quite windy, so I was riding without my rear disc wheel, and without an aero helmet. Also, because I am not used to the position on the bike and the handling yet, I did not ride very aggressively, and sat up once or twice for a break from the aero position.

My overall impression on the ride was that the bike felt very fast. On the straights and downhill, it feels really quick. Uphill, I'm blasting over small hills without slowing down, and even bigger hills are easier to climb - hills I would be out of the saddle on my old bike I span up quite easily on the Viper. By the time I got to the halfway point I knew I was going to have a fast time - the only question was, how fast?

Did I also say it looks great? I've had a lot of admiring glances from everyone who has seen it this week.

I love it!

Alex



........ Thanks Alex!


Here are some features about the Viper frame.

CEEPO has 3 special points in its geometry.
1. Longer Front Center length.(Front wheel center to BB center)
This long lenghth allows you to maintain a high cycing speed.
2. Chain stay length.(Best length for energy transfer and comfort)
You can transfer pedaling power to wheel effectively, and you yet save power for your running, resulting faster running time.
3. Lower BB position.
You do not feel any stress while riding long distances.

Material and structure of carbon production.
1. 100% 40T HM carbon.
2. Special carbon layup production system.
3. New carbon moulding system that can reduce weight and keep higher stiffness.
The stiffness level of VIPER BB area is particularlyhigh.
This kind of aero frame weight often becomes very heavy, however the Viper is only 1.5kg.

No comments: