Thursday, April 30, 2009

Belinda Granger joins CEEPO!




We are excited to announce another addition to Team Ceepo - Belinda Granger!

Belinda is 11 x Iron Distance Triathlon Champion, and she will make her debut on the Ceepo Venom at the upcoming Hawaii Ironman 70.3 on May 30th. Joining her in the switch to Ceepo is husband and training partner, Justin Granger. He will be riding the newly released Katana at the Hawaii event.

Yesterday, Belinda released this statement through ABM Sports Management:

I am extremely excited to announce my new partnership with Ceepo. What has impressed me most about Ceepo is the fact that their bikes are pure triathlon bikes, having being developed entirely by triathlete’s for triathlete’s. The range of Ceepo frames have been designed specifically for the demands of my sport, IRONMAN! Riding is not only my weapon in Ironman racing but also my passion. It is essential for me to have a bike that not only fits me perfectly but also feels good to ride. This enables me to be the best and fastest that I can be. Ceepo ticks all of these boxes for us.

Here's a comment from CEEPO's Nobuyuki "Joe" Tanaka:

“I am very happy to have an athletes the caliber of Belinda and Justin racing on Ceepo bikes. Belinda has proved she is one of the fastest female cyclists in the sport today and I hope now she is aboard Ceepo bikes she can ride even faster! With 11 Ironman Distance victories and 24 podiums at Ironman Distance in her career, not to mention a personal best 180km bike split of 4hrs 50 minutes, Belinda is definitely an exciting athlete to have riding our bikes. Both Belinda and Justin are very approachable and well liked people in the triathlon community making them the perfect ambassadors for Ceepo."

Welcome Belinda & Justin! We look forward to exciting races to come!

3 comments:

Triathlon Bike said...

Congrats "Belinda Granger".

Anonymous said...

Great accumulating of advantageous links, accoutrement and resources. Thanks for the astern nights and assimilation in adequate others.
business loans for bad credit

pet vaccinations said...

Hi Dear.... Here I see a good strategy in your post.
Thanks for sharing such kind of great tips, keep it going, hope you can share more!
[ rabies vaccinations ]